Caregiver Training Program
The Caregiver Certification Program is approved by the Arizona Board for Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers (NCIA Board). It is a 104-hour program which includes 78 hours of classroom/skills lab hours, and 26 hours of distance learning. This program will provide students with the theory and skills required by the NCIA Board to practice as an Assisted Living Caregiver in the assisted living setting, and in some cases, home health agencies.
- Call for the Next Class Schedule
- Enrollment is on-going.
- 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM (M-Th)
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old and older
- Citizenship status documentation: Birth Certificate, US passport, or Green Card
- Copy of the Social security card AND Photo ID
- Copy of the Current Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Copy of the Current food-handler’s card issued by the county in which the student lives in
- Copy of the Current CPR/First Aid within a year
- Copy of the TB skin test results or Chest X ray within the last six months